Sunburst, Montana

I was looking over the internet for Government Grants to help with my home.Grant Writers Pro contacted me over the phone and thinking it says "Government" that it was legit.

Now they have my Debit card # and i didn't get any of the information i paid for. How does a person know what to do when this happens and who is monitoring all these sites . Why is this getting so out of hand and who is going to put a stop to all this *** ***? My wife just got a letter in the mail saying we won $250,000.00 , also including a $3,850.00 check to deposit in our account.

Even the Bank thought it was real. I was up most of the night investigating it all found out it was fraud.The Frauders ware Pacific Worldwide Sweepstakes and lotteries,phone #1-902-412-2809 was the persons cell phone #.

Area code 902 is from Nova Scotia, they are sick people.I looked up who to turn this into is (spam@uce.gov)

Had an Experience with Grant Writer Pro?

Comments

World Financial Group - WFG is a Great Way to Go BROKE and LOSE FAMILY and FRIENDS World Financial Group "Mr/Ms WFG No-name from Nowhere. Please spare us your big fat lie about "many big earners" at WFG. It's total bull cr*p and you know it. Here I give you..." Read more World Financial Group - Review in Financial Services category from Sacramento, California World Financial Group "Hey it's me Liquid, I'll be posting anonymously cause I am in one of their offices, I write my reviews when I'm in Sacramento to fool them. But I received..." Read more World Financial Group - Ffiul Review from Oakland, California World Financial Group "FFIUL AGENT GUIDE SUMMARY OF CHARGES It's me Liquid, I post this not to damage them or to applaud them but just to have an official guide out there. I..." Read more World Financial Group - FFIUL: Transamerica *Keeps* All Your Money When You Die World Financial Group "A shocking little-known fact of Universal Life (xUL) policies: you LOSE your policy's entire cash value when you die. This is true of Transamerica’s Financial Foundation Indexed Universal Life (FFIUL)..." Read more Walmart Savings Catcher Hacked Walmart "I have been entering my receipts from Walmart on Savings Catcher App, now the app has been hacked and some lowlife has redeemed all of the rewards dollars that I..." Read more Share My Coach Mesa, AZ Share My Coach "WE rented a 38' Sports Coach, 8-2-17 / 8-8-17. We were in rain 4 of our 7 day rental and the coach leaked through the front and rear A/C units..." Read more GlassesUSA - Sent me broken glasses, with wrong prescription. GlassesUSA "The Progressive Lens sunglasses I ordered from Glasses USA arrived broken. One lens was completely out of the frame, rendering them unwearable. When I called to report this problem, I..." Read more Richmond American Homes - Fixing issues after move in Richmond American Homes "First off the sales guy acted like a used car salesman for about 75% of the time we interacted with him either in person or on the phone. We should..." Read more